FPL - Fantasy Premier League - 2024/25

Didn't Wellbeck get carried off as well? You will get another wildcard in January, you could use that then build up to 5 free transfers with you already having 3. You have to use it in the next 10 or 11 GW's anyway or lose it.
Yeah; apparently, it could be a nasty injury. But he was only on my bench (Solanke and Haaland are my first choice front two). Maybe look at someone like Wood, Delap or Ndiaye.

Not saying that this week is already a total write off but I've so far scored 19 points from 8 players. And Welbeck and Watkins got 17 of them....

Last edited:
Yeah; apparently, it could be a nasty injury. But he was only on my bench (Solanke and Haaland are my first choice front two). Maybe look at someone like Wood, Delap or Ndiaye.
I also know a FWD who has Raúled since my GW6 WC (and before then as well). He has unlike DCL, but I can be patient there with Rogers playing as well as he has been.

Diaz on the bench again. Wtf!

I've got Keane with 13 points on the bench to come on if he doesn't play. He's nailed on for a 90th min sub appearance now. Arseholes.

Diaz on the bench again. Wtf!

I've got Keane with 13 points on the bench to come on if he doesn't play. He's nailed on for a 90th min sub appearance now. Arseholes.
Is there a limit to the amount of scoring subs you can have? I've had Pope for Fabianski, Sinisterra (my number three sub; Tuanzebe, my number 1,wasn't fit) for Mee and now (hopefully) Welbeck (number 4 sub) for Diaz.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.