FPL - Fantasy Premier League - 2024/25

Anyone who scored points last night is a Rag and wants kicking out of the League.
Wait a second! I got a measly 2 points by starting FUL Muniz on my front line, so surely by hoping for him getting a haul against the Rags would get me (and @The Stockport Iniesta) double points last night?

You mean that's not how this works? ;-)

Last edited:
23 points from 3 players so far (Pope with 7, Saliba with 6 and Isak with 10). Kudus and Watkins about to kick off. I took a gamble, and sold Haaland to bring in Isak (reversed in time for next weekend). I thought he'd be good for more points against Saints than Erl would against Chelsea. Captained Isak as well. If NMS gets a hat trick tomorrow, I'll be delighted

And furious!

23 points from 3 players so far (Pope with 7, Saliba with 6 and Isak with 10). Kudus and Watkins about to kick off. I took a gamble, and sold Haaland to bring in Isak (reversed in time for next weekend). I thought he'd be good for more points against Saints than Erl would against Chelsea. Captained Isak as well. If NMS gets a hat trick tomorrow, I'll be delighted

And furious!
This is why I don't have City players in FPL. If they do bad and I have them in FPL it's a double whammy to my mood.

As such I've gone big on Liverpool & Arsenal to hopefully jinx them - however I've ended up with 60 points from my 6 players so far.

Tainted points!

There's no point playing if you cant pick Liverpool and Arsenal players, only being allowed 3 from City means you need them to be competitive. No excuse for picking rags though as not only are they rags all of them are fucking bobbins FPL choices.

That being said, My Liverpool 3 are being phased out, I can't trust a manager who pulls absolute nonce moves like subbing a defender at half time when it's 0-0 so you don't get clean sheet points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.