France for the Euro's?

IH8MUFC said:
sjk2008 said:
I do have France as my outsiders. Initally I had Germany for the title but the disappointment Bayern had suffered on all front this season may affect them.

Probably still going to stick with Spain personally although Portugal, along with France could be outsiders.

Spain's starting XI will still be frightening:

.........................Casillas.......................
...............Albiol................Pique.............
Ramos............................................Alba
.................Busqets...Alonso...................
.......................Fabregas......................
.............Silva....................Iniesta.........
........................Llorente......................
No Xavi?

He can play in this team

.........................Valdes.........................
Arbeloa......Martinez....Iraola..........Monreal
.........Herrera.......Xavi..................Muniain
Navas...................Villa....................Mata

Or then again, Reina, De Gea, Juanfran, Dominguez, Bruno, Benat, Javi Garcia, Cazorla, Isco, Adrian, Soldado,Negredo, Torres, Pedro, Thiago or De Marcos.

Either way, there are 3 Spanish teams that could knock fuck out of everyone else.

Wont even come close. France are quite similar too England, over hyped. Germany, Holland and Spain are a class apart. I personally think Germany will do it this year.

EaglesFan said:
Unknown_Genius said:
I fancy them to win it. I would have Rami over Mexes, and Debuchy at right-back, who has had a good season for Lille, and is interesting a few clubs here. They've gotten over the World Cup hangover, and a lot of the bad apples have been removed.

You shitting me?

Do you realize that France was 10 minutes away, until they got a questionable penalty at home, from being knocked out by Bosnia in the last round of qualifiers (by sweet, sweet goal by Dzeko for that matter :-)).
They needed questionable penalty in 82nd minute to get a draw AT HOME.

Case in point - they are not winning shit mate. Team in total disarray. Teams like Spain, Germany, England will rip them a new asshole, easily.

You're certainly sure that when France played us in that game they missed Ribery, Benzema, Koscielny, Sagna...

Yes, Bosnia were magnificent in first 45 minutes of Paris game but that same France ripped us apart with full team in Sarajevo. They won 2:0 but we didn't touch the ball for most of the game and could easily concede 2-3 more. And they were on their lowest level prior that game (World Cup fiasco and lost at home against Belarus in first game).

France are much better team than England and if they would have a good team atmosphere on EURO they are big favorites against England IMO and could go far on that tournament,

Nope. I guess Spain are still favourites, but dare I say that with all the expectation removed for once we actually stand a chance. Remember when no-one gave Denmark an earthly's, or Greece.

I don't care about group A

Assuming there is no surprise in group B
Netherlands vs Germany will be a semifinal
the two of group B face the two of A and group a is Poland, Greece, Russia and Czech Republic...

Assuming there is no surprise in group C and D
we have this quarter: Spain/Italy vs France/England
and well, you can't tell who's gonna win but i would rather face Spain than France or England

France at 12/1, Italy at 14/1 and Russia at 25/1 (perhaps bigger on the exchanges) are where the smart money is.

All three will get out of the group, then at the 1/4 final stage, you can lay them at single figures.

Even though I think they'll contest the final, the prices on Spain (11/4) and Germany (10/3) are a joke.

EDIT: Spain were 9/4 last week, so perhaps 11/4 is not too bad a price. If they hit >3/1, I'm on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.