France v Belgium - Mon 1st July, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Round of 16

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MCFC1993

Kick off time 17:00 (BST). Coverage starts at 15:45 on ITV1. Being played in Dusseldorf.

1000011581.jpg
1000011583.jpg

Hear me out, Belgium have a chance but it's absolutely contingent on Lukaku finishing his chances. Kev's having a good tournament, he will create chances.
France haven't been great so far, nearly as disappointing as England but they're a bit more creative. Should be a good game.

Both aren't performing as a team (similar with the 3 Zoumas) but the France do have a knack of winning tournaments when not at their collective best.

Other than Kev, France has the better midfield. Same with the firepower. Not going to be comfortable for them but they will win in extra time.

I've seen too many tournaments where the early pace-setters don't win and the team that scrapes through the early stages wins the whole thing. Based on that, I reckon France will scrape through this and then go on to win it.

Having said that, I've seen far more big teams that look shit early on and then as they get deeper into the tournament, it turns out that they're still shit. Which is where I think Belgium are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.