France v Belgium - Mon 1st July, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Round of 16

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did you read my post properly?

I started it by saying, "Ten left out there now," as in Germany.

Álvarez is not in Germany.
I read the post YOU were responding too regarding rest and who was going to get it and who wasn't. 11 are left still playing. Come on man.

You show me where either @Bournemouth Blue or I mention
Julián Álvarez or Copa.
Dude you're seriously special ed. He was making a point about rest after the tournament. And yes, he was talking about the Euros. But we do have another player who is playing in Copa America who is also likely not going to be available because they are likely to go deep. Are you that dense to not include Alvarez in with those ten players you mentioned? Seriously??

Dude you're seriously special ed. He was making a point about rest after the tournament. And yes, he was talking about the Euros. But we do have another player who is playing in Copa America who is also likely not going to be available because they are likely to go deep. Are you that dense to not include Alvarez in with those ten players you mentioned? Seriously??
As I keep telling you, I was talking about players that are at the Euros.

What part of that don’t you understand?

You’re the one with the serious issues.

so boring. wtf happened to france.
They've always been a boring defensive side that relies on top attackers guiding them through counterattacks.

Mbappe's just not at his firing best at the moment and the new, young attackers next to him aren't anywhere near Giroud or Benzema levels. They also lost Pogba - the midfield of Kante + Rabiot aren't exactly what you'd call creative.

Why is every international manager absolutely stupid as fuck. Turned on this game yesterday and seen Belgium were set up in a flat 4-4-2 from 25 years ago. Why the fuck is Rabiot starting for France while Camavinga gets splinters in his arse. How do these idiots get jobs!

I don't think its Kev's fault. He was played out of position. Tedesco wasted the entire first half by playing DeBruyne as a CDM. When he moved up, they were better. Hate to see KDB and Doku going out like that. Only silver lining for me is that we may get to see them in Orlando versus Barca.
I really don't get why so many praise Tedesco. Don't see much that he does that's impressive.

Carrasco was a bad choice to me. Should have been Doku Lukaku Openda as the front 3 with Kev sitting ahead of 2 DMs.

Either way, I think the team is just disjointed. Not enough parts that fit well. And that includes Kev and Lukaku. I think the older guys are holding the younger guys back.

Doku, Openda Bakayoko as a front 3 would scare anyone with the skill, speed and tenacious styles. The midfield will struggle. Id probably go with the Arsenal kid at the 10 with 2 of Mangala, Onana, and Tielmans behind him.

They'd play more like a team and be less dependent on Keve brilliance and Lukaku's clumsy size/strength.

They need midfield talent through

De Bruyne storms out of heated press conference and addresses Man City future

Except that he actually walked out calmly after the interview finished.

As I keep telling you, I was talking about players that are at the Euros.

What part of that don’t you understand?

You’re the one with the serious issues.
Players that needed rest. Read his post again. Stop arguing a stupid point. Point is that Alvarez isn't going to get much rest. Same as the 10 you listed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.