France v Belgium - Mon 1st July, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Round of 16

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not so sure, his biggest weakness for me, he needs to toughen up a lot
When its shoulder to shoulder, he gets the short stick as it’s a foul against him especially against the bigger players. It’s his balance that’s i believe he has issues with.

When its shoulder to shoulder, he gets the short stick as it’s a foul against him especially against the bigger players. It’s his balance that’s i believe he has issues with.
very low pain threshold to go with it, needs toughening up

You having a laugh? He couldn't tackle a fish supper.
Tackling and being strong are two different things.

He just looks like he can hold his own but somehow it’s usually the bigger lads falling over easily at a little shoulder to shoulder with him. Just my view.

Tackling and being strong are two different things.

He just looks like he can hold his own but somehow it’s usually the bigger lads falling over easily at a little shoulder to shoulder with him. Just my view.
Fair enough. I don't think his strength is much of a strength. People are desperate for him to be good. He's just not yet. Plenty of time though.

very low pain threshold to go with it, needs toughening up
If that’s what you mean, I have no rebuttal to that. He’s still young so one can only watch how he develops.

Nonetheless, an exciting prospect to watch develop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.