France v Belgium - Mon 1st July, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Round of 16

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If that’s what you mean, I have no rebuttal to that. He’s still young so one can only watch how he develops.

Nonetheless, an exciting prospect to watch develop.
For me he’s incredibly frustrating
He doesn’t do it for me but I’d be very happy to be proved wrong!
His passing has definitely improved which is a good sign

Fair enough. I don't think his strength is much of a strength. People are desperate for him to be good. He's just not yet. Plenty of time though.
Oh, that’s fair. I don’t blame them. They can see the potential. I just say what I see. Sometimes I’m like, ‘is it the players flopping over that need the gym or is Doku somehow bloody Mr Olympia?’.

I’m in agreement that there’s plenty of time. With young players, my mantra is patience is key and will be rewarded. You’re not going to hear me say he’s like this player or that player.

He’s an exciting prospect with a lot of potential. Potential is all it is now and only time will tell if it can be fulfilled.

Spain and Germany miles better than everyone else at this tournament. Shame they're not the final.

We won the title because of him, carried our attack early season and at the end
Did he? The huge impact he did have was spurs away and winning that penalty to put the game to
bed
An exaggeration to say he carried our attack

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.