France v Belgium - Mon 1st July, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Round of 16

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Enjoy your rest kev and Jez.

Anybody out before the quarters gets a decent break, make it to the quarters or later and it starts to eat into pre-season.

That's gvardiol, kovacic, kdb and Doku along with those not called up getting some rest about what we realistically expected.

Sadly I don't think we'll get anymore out, expect portugal and the Dutch to get through.

Three of ours with English nationality could be coming back pretty soon. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

All hypothetica I know.,but I agree, City would more than give them a game. England would probably lose 1:0 to a penalty or an own goal I reckon.
Hypothetical not hypithetica obviously. Another boring game. what I've seen so far hasn't impressed me, I've not seen many games but have been fortunate to have been at work for 3 of England's 4 matches thus missing them (Germany v Denmark I thought was quite a good watch) It makes you appreciate the quality of football we watch week in week out at City (most of the time). Some of the football we have played in recent times and to be fair ((though not as good )what both Liverpool and Arsenal have produced has been several levels above the stuff in this tournament imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.