Francesco Totti

Steviesleftpeg said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLrxVPlZLMg[/youtube]

Seriously?

I was fucking doing that when I was 12 on Platt Lane astro.

I have also taken on half a team, ala, Maradona, and scored.

Have volleyed a keeper from the halfway line.

I can also drive a car fast, but it don't make me Lewis fucking Hamilton.

And this piece of 'skill' from Totti, don't make him bloody Messi.

He is shite, never had the bottle to prove anything but a stay at home mamma's boy.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Mancio said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Seriously?

He is shite, never had the bottle to prove anything but a stay at home mamma's boy.

i'm an inter fan (in italy) , a great balotelli fan , so i've nothing other but hate for totti , but to argue about totti's class you need to be really blind.

The only fraud on this forum is you.

You have decided to make it personal, so a fucking Inter fan who is only here because Mancini is our manager.

As for my football knowledge, let's leave it there.

The only validation you have for your comments with regards Italian players is you happen to be from the same country.

Funny that, I was born in England and plenty of know nowts about football who watch Man United too.

Does that not mean he has seen more of Totti than you?

As for the cookie monster saying he is "a average player" no he is/was not, I used to look forward to the c4 programe with James Richardson and the 3 players I looked for to watching most were Tott, Nedved and Del Piero, even got a Juventus strip with ADP!

Kun Aguero said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Mancio said:
mate , believe me , you was shit as ITK but you are a lot worse in football knowledge.

i'm an inter fan (in italy) , a great balotelli fan , so i've nothing other but hate for totti , but to argue about totti's class you need to be really blind.

You have decided to make it personal, so a fucking Inter fan who is only here because Mancini is our manager.

The only validation you have for your comments with regards Italian players is you happen to be from the same country.

Funny that, I was born in England and plenty of know nowts about football who watch Man United too.

As for the cookie monster saying he is "a average player" no he is/was not, I used to look forward to the c4 programe with James Richardson and the 3 players I looked for to watching most were Tott, Nedved and Del Piero, even got a Juventus strip with ADP!

And as I qualified, plenty of United fans have seen more of the likes of Phil Jones who, like me, born in this country.

Doesn't faze me one bit when they say he is a top player or the new Duncan Edwards, I can see with my own two eyes he is mediocre at best.

Doesn't matter where you come from, football is within access of everyone these days.

Mancio, and not for the first time with people, decided to take a thread off tangent and make it personal.

The fact he considers Joe Hart a joke keeper is where I'll leave it now.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Kun Aguero said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

And as I qualified, plenty of United fans have seen more of the likes of Phil Jones who, like me, born in this country.

Doesn't faze me one bit when they say he is a top player or the new Duncan Edwards, I can see with my own two eyes he is mediocre at best.

Doesn't matter where you come from, football is within access of everyone these days.

Mancio, and not for the first time with people, decided to take a thread off tangent and make it personal.

The fact he considers Joe Hart a joke keeper is where I'll leave it now.
Totti is a myth of a player, no substance or backbone.

Totti was great player..

can't see "he didn't move from Roma" as any argument, he earns 5 millions EUR net annually playing for his team in his town, he's club's and fans legend and had absolutely no reason to move anywhere for 2-3 millions more per 4-years contract.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Steviesleftpeg said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLrxVPlZLMg[/youtube]

Seriously?

So because he's stayed loyal to the club he loves he's a mamma's boy? If a City player did that you would be creaming your pants writing about his loyalty. Judging by the shit you're saying about him you've obviously not seen him play very often so keep your shit insults to yourself

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.