Francesco Totti

Mancio said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Steviesleftpeg said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLrxVPlZLMg[/youtube]

Seriously?

I was fucking doing that when I was 12 on Platt Lane astro.

I have also taken on half a team, ala, Maradona, and scored.

Have volleyed a keeper from the halfway line.

I can also drive a car fast, but it don't make me Lewis fucking Hamilton.

And this piece of 'skill' from Totti, don't make him bloody Messi.

He is shite, never had the bottle to prove anything but a stay at home mamma's boy.

e.

i'm an inter fan (in italy) , a great balotelli fan , so i've nothing other but hate for totti , but to argue about totti's class you need to be really blind.

I lol'd.

Mancio calling out some one for poor football knowledge is ironic in the extreme.

For what it's worth, Totti was a very good playes, yes.

But World Class - not for me.

Del Piero and Nedved (mentioned earlier in this thread) were better players than Totti IMO.

I feel dirty and ashamed to say this, but here goes...

Totti is/was a very good player.

Jones is much, much better than mediocre, but is certainly not world class.

Hart is susceptible to shots fron just outside the box (but aren't a lot of keepers?) and I feel there are times, despite his brilliance he could position himself better.

Shower-time.

strongbowholic said:
I feel dirty and ashamed to say this, but here goes...

Totti is/was a very good player.

Jones is much, much better than mediocre, but is certainly not world class.

Hart is susceptible to shots fron just outside the box (but aren't a lot of keepers?) and I feel there are times, despite his brilliance he could position himself better.

Shower-time.

Last summer I was desprate for us to sign Jones, thought he would be City's version of John Terry, was gutted when it looked like Liverpoor would get him and felt even worse when the rags got him, fast forward 14 months or so and I'm glad we never got him, not composed enough to be "the new Bryan Robson" not quick or skillful enough to be a full back, not big enough to be a centre half, imo Smalling is a far better player, fuck knows why he doesn't get the praise Maldini does.

simmers said:
343gbjd.jpg

Ce solo un capitano!!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Steviesleftpeg said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLrxVPlZLMg[/youtube]

Seriously?

I was fucking doing that when I was 12 on Platt Lane astro.

I have also taken on half a team, ala, Maradona, and scored.

Have volleyed a keeper from the halfway line.

I can also drive a car fast, but it don't make me Lewis fucking Hamilton.

And this piece of 'skill' from Totti, don't make him bloody Messi.

He is shite, never had the bottle to prove anything but a stay at home mamma's boy.

what bull shit, he stayed at the club he loves and supports in the city hes from- hes a class player. Just cos he didnt play for a massive club doesnt mean he was shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.