Francesco Totti

The cookie monster said:
jay_mcfc said:
It's funny how English fans are always saying how difficult it is to score in Italy yet now you have a guy who has a scoring record like that from midfield in a decent but not great team and he is slated? And also, when did it become a bad thing for a player to stay in the City he grew up and play only for the club he supported?

I despair on here sometimes. Totti has been a class player.

Those stats don't do much for Zidane though!
He's a disgrace of a Player not a class player
Will be remembered for spitting in someones face
The horrible twat!

And the attack on balotelli. The love for him from some is truly laughable.

The cookie monster said:
jay_mcfc said:
It's funny how English fans are always saying how difficult it is to score in Italy yet now you have a guy who has a scoring record like that from midfield in a decent but not great team and he is slated? And also, when did it become a bad thing for a player to stay in the City he grew up and play only for the club he supported?

The horrible twat!
a spit to the danish Poulsen :D

Mayor West said:
The cookie monster said:
jay_mcfc said:

The horrible twat!

And the attack on balotelli. The love for him from some is truly laughable.

What, so you think it's laughable that people don't want to judge him as a spitter but a footballer? Good one. It has no relevance whether he spat or not on his footballing ability.

The cookie monster said:
jay_mcfc said:

The horrible twat!

Is Aguero a disgrace of a player and a horrible twat then? Pretty sure he spat at Matt Taylor when he was at Atletico.

i think the real ronaldo until his knee gave out was the best player ever. Without that knee injury people would be asking if the next big thing is the new Ronaldo rather than pele or Maradona

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.