Frank Rykaard as new city manager to finish the project?

I just want to thank all who have contributed to this thread for there comment which have all been without insulting anyone else

CITY BEST FANS IN THE WORLD JUST AS I ALWAYS KNEW

Wasn't our first match at COMS against Barca, FR's first season in charge? There's some parallells with is first year at Barca and MH's. Barca had a new President, new management, some underperfoming players and a percentage of the fans wanting him out. Rijkaard managed to turn that side round after Xmas and got them to second place. Not saying MH can emulate what FR did with Barca as we are nowehere near the level they were at back then, but if we get half as close in the next couple of seasons then that'll do me.

Joycee Banercheck said:
Wasn't our first match at COMS against Barca, FR's first season in charge? There's some parallells with is first year at Barca and MH's. Barca had a new President, new management, some underperfoming players and a percentage of the fans wanting him out. Rijkaard managed to turn that side round after Xmas and got them to second place. Not saying MH can emulate what FR did with Barca as we are nowehere near the level they were at back then, but if we get half as close in the next couple of seasons then that'll do me.

At last someone who got the whole point of my argument. Team struggling, fans unrest, new owners/management, underperforming players,team not won anything for years, in relagation place before christmas, finish runners up. Lets see where MH get after the same period of time

nubian said:
Joycee Banercheck said:

At last someone who got the whole point of my argument. Team struggling, fans unrest, new owners/management, underperforming players,team not won anything for years, in relagation place before christmas, finish runners up. Lets see where MH get after the same period of time

so we have a chance of finishing second.?? wow i'm hughes in again

No way, he couldn't keep them happy at barca, so why would he be able to at city. He was employed at the same time as laporte, who was the one who brought the cash and the signing. He obviously could only take them so far (Which was some way) But if he's losing the dressing room at barca, i think the same will happen here. Not good enough for me, and over rated.

Wasn't it his second season where Barcelona finished second? And they were hovering around the relegation zone at one point too...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.