Frank Sidebottom has died...

Seen him only last month at the leadmill with JCC.....probably one of his last gigs. It was the only time i ever seen him live and he was brilliant..i laughed all night. RIP

Fried Onions said:
richards30 said:
was that the tour for a competition called the steam packet festival chaps? think flitcroft,uwe,walshy,curle beagrie etc were playing?

Thats the one lad, City, Oldham and and IOM 11, and yes, we were runners up, Oldham won !

A weekend of Labatts Blue, City and Frank - with Frank, naturally, being the star turn......
was made up city were coming that year!! i`m born and bred in the isle of man and currently live in the same place as tricky ricky calipers holden!! he`s the manager of my local team.

Sad news.

The Freshies were a top band - I loved them, thought they deserved more success than they got.

Check out Dancin' Doctors vid for shots of Market Street about 30 years ago

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox9FWzqao-g&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.