Frank Sidebottom has died...

R.I.P Frank

One of manchester's comic greats[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceIcIdfnyiM&NR=1[/youtube]

sad news to hear.Appeared at Swinton Branch and his humour was so off the wall.A real character was Frank.What did he look like without his paper mache head on?

Re: R.I.P Frank

heard the news this evening. gutted. top bloke.

dma98k.jpg

SWSB said:
sad news to hear.Appeared at Swinton Branch and his humour was so off the wall.A real character was Frank.What did he look like without his paper mache head on?

Nondescript is a good is a good description i would say.

richards30 said:
blew said:
Brilliant night that, Busheys, it was packed, me and our kid got on the stage and started, "Little Franks disco pants are the best", then the stage invasion began, it was like being in the beer keller with those benches and long tables, Frank was in great form that night, you know he was, he really............................ was. it was a great few days over in IOM, blimey, 94, how time flies
was that the tour for a competition called the steam packet festival chaps? think flitcroft,uwe,walshy,curle beagrie etc were playing?

Thats the one lad, City, Oldham and and IOM 11, and yes, we were runners up, Oldham won !

A weekend of Labatts Blue, City and Frank - with Frank, naturally, being the star turn......

Fried Onions said:
Anyone remember City's pre season tour to IOM in 94' - Douglas, where he played that bar there - and at the end we all invaded the stage and tried to wrench his head off, was a top night and that papermached head is hard as fuck ! Was a proper rowdy, belly full of laughs kind of night.

Thats the thing with Frank - he made us smile - God bless 'im.

RIP
this is where i "acquired"/adopted little frank , who now resides in my conservatory - sad news

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.