Frank Sidebottom has died...

I had the original 7' of 'I'm in Love...' naming Virgin in it, before it had to be changed for legal reasons. Someone must have knicked it but I'd hope it would be on an up-coming compilation. It was one of my favourite tunes to remind me of home [wasted youth spent on Market Street and all that] when I went off to Uni.

Then, strangely, we were at the tent stage at Reading in the late eighties, wearing our City shirts, down the front, singing along with him and Little Frank. It was fantastic, it really was, it really was...

RIP and condolences.

Whenever I dream of Timperley sunset, I am in paradise...

Timperley is literally in shock. Saw 2 women crying in the Post Office this morning and there's rumours of an early wake in the Quarry Bank tonight!
Surely a statue of the great man with Little Frank needs to be erected in the Village.

Gutted.

Timperley_blue said:
Timperley is literally in shock. Saw 2 women crying in the Post Office this morning and there's rumours of an early wake in the Quarry Bank tonight!
Surely a statue of the great man with Little Frank needs to be erected in the Village.

Gutted.

Live just down the road past brooklands roundabout in Baguley, would love to see a frank statue in timperley, hopefully in the village maybe nr the library/coop.

Very sad news, RIP Frank

Rest in Peace Chris. True Blue.

Frank was and will always be a special part of City's unique culture. You will be sorely missed.

johnny on the spot said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwCwyjucoFk&feature=related[/youtube]
Words fail me to say how funny that stuff is. Brilliant

It would be nice if the club made a guesture on the website or in the first programme of the new season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.