Fred(Signed for United)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he's saying there's a third target, but provides no name, only saying it's a difficult deal and probably won't happen in time?

Fucking easy being a journo. Even I could say that to sound ITK. Then when nothing happens, "oh, the deal proved too difficult and will be revisited in the summer."
It's easy being a journo when you get messaged shit like this-

Love to have this over the line by weds but as long as things are sorted contract wise then they will be no cock ups

I think he might even be bought as an 8. Gundogan has not really been impressive there and Bernardo has played once there.

I struggle to see him as the answer for DM. He is very short. I know many say Kante is short, yes but he starts every game with Bakayoko or Drinkwater and never plays as sole DM. Last season he played with Matic.

Fred looks like a wonderful player and I’ll be happy to see him join but think we need another midfielder, someone like Fabinho would be good.

I think he might even be bought as an 8. Gundogan has not really been impressive there and Bernardo has played once there.

I struggle to see him as the answer for DM. He is very short. I know many say Kante is short, yes but he starts every game with Bakayoko or Drinkwater and never plays as sole DM. Last season he played with Matic.

Fred looks like a wonderful player and I’ll be happy to see him join but think we need another midfielder, someone like Fabinho would be good.

Kante didn’t play with a big lad at Leicester.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.