Fred(Signed for United)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked good playing against us, but not sure about him being earmarked for the Fernandinho role. He’s another slightly built member of the tiny tots club. Better suited playing further forward I would have thought, or is he a tenacious little bugger? Someone who knows more about him to the rescue please.....?
Tenacious little fella, the brazilian kante IMO

I'd rather we sign him up for summer. He gets to have a free shot at success with Shakhtar who have a doable match against Roma and he can show the world how good he is.

Might be CL tied but would allow Fern to play CL games and rest before/after without the team suffering with Yaya in it.

Looked good playing against us, but not sure about him being earmarked for the Fernandinho role. He’s another slightly built member of the tiny tots club. Better suited playing further forward I would have thought, or is he a tenacious little bugger? Someone who knows more about him to the rescue please.....?
He's definitely a tenacious little bugger. Probably too short to be as good in the air as Dinho, but I'd say he'd still jump higher than Yaya.

Might be CL tied but would allow Fern to play CL games and rest before/after without the team suffering with Yaya in it.

This.

It’s clear Pep just doesn’t trust Yaya because otherwise he would have started in many a league game prior to CL games this season and over the festive period.

An injury or burn out for Fernandinho and we will struggle in the CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.