Freddie Flintoff a City fan?

Dubai Blue said:
I remember him being on the pitch before one of our games just after England had won the Ashes.

_40814912_flintoff.jpg

I don't think he's a fanatic, but certainly has a soft spot for us.

It was against Bolton. Same game pierce picked up his second consecutive manager of the month award before the match began. I turned to my cousin Chris in the 3rd tier colin bell and said that's not good watch this now. We proceeded to hit the woodwork 4 or 5 times. Dominate the game and then in injury time Dunny inexplicably handled a ball knocked back over his head inside the box. Penalty converted, final whistle blown, thank you very much 0-1 Bolton typical city! As for Pearce and the manager of the month that was the start of things to come. The rest as they say is history. Happy days. However it did all work out and in the end resulted in us becoming 2011/12 league champions so alls well that ends well

malg said:
I hope not, it'll mean I have to start liking the fat media whore.

BURN THE HERETIC!

But anyway, I like him so it's kind of another reason to like the guy and I was surprised to hear it on A League of Their Own.

he never tweeted about city during the title run in or after winning the league.

this tells me he isn't interested

His agent/mate is a big blue and Freddie goes to quite a few games, he's even to be seen in Mary D's sometimes, had a good laugh with in there. Top lad.

mansour's tow ropes said:
he never tweeted about city during the title run in or after winning the league.

this tells me he isn't interested
Neither did I. And twitter, seriously, just no.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.