Freddie Flintoff a City fan?

Bibinho said:
56b8394a-6fd1-4bb6.jpg

Make your own mind up lol

Go on, give us a clue, which one do you think is him, nobody even looks like him on this photo?

You should offer the thread title to Sky-they should get 12 hours of television out of it....

TravisBickle said:
charliebigspuds said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Use to support Preston but because he moved to manchester when he was 15 he used to go to maine road so ever since he's been here he's followed us.

I think he got into City after he joined Lancs, Neil Fairbrother, who's a big blue, used to bring him to Maine Road and Flintoff got the bug

It wouldn't have been Fairbrother mate, he's a Rag!

Fairbrother is a blue!!

charliebigspuds said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Use to support Preston but because he moved to manchester when he was 15 he used to go to maine road so ever since he's been here he's followed us.

I think he got into City after he joined Lancs, Neil Fairbrother, who's a big blue, used to bring him to Maine Road and Flintoff got the bug

Neil Fairbrother is a big shit the bed (red) isn't he???<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:01 pm --<br /><br />
Manchester_lalala said:
Bibinho said:
56b8394a-6fd1-4bb6.jpg

Dont think that's freddy, to small to be him.

isnt that ashley peacock there though?

BringBackSwales said:
charliebigspuds said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

Neil Fairbrother is a big shit the bed (red) isn't he???

-- Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:01 pm --

Manchester_lalala said:
Bibinho said:
56b8394a-6fd1-4bb6.jpg

Nah he is a rag.

TravisBickle said:
charliebigspuds said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

It wouldn't have been Fairbrother mate, he's a Rag!

Gary Yates used to sit in front of us at Maine Road, he sed to bring various Lancy players, always thought Fairbrother was a rag.

carlos92 said:
BringBackSwales said:
charliebigspuds said:

Neil Fairbrother is a big shit the bed (red) isn't he???

-- Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:01 pm --

Manchester_lalala said:

Nah he is a rag.

I was joking mate, I just thought someone on the photo looked a bit like him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.