***FREE BEER***

Join mine lads and ill join yours....

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.homedraught.com/event/4c0c139e6473b" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.homedraught.com/event/4c0c139e6473b</a>

rickmcfc said:
mikeee said:
anyone got there voucher yet ?
erm.
NO!!! i was wondering this today, hope my free beer plans have not been fucked up by the company, do u recon it was a scam?

hope not! should be here by tomorrow, if not then it might be no free beer after all

I've not had my voucher yet either. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt for the moment as I used to work for a promotions company and I know how involved these things are. But ..... I want my lager!

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Yes- enjoy a few free pints for another corporation having your address/mobile number/email/age/sex etc etc etc....

saw this yesterday and was not interested

then when they've sold your info you can expect crank calls and a pile of junk mail to go with all the spam on your pc.

stonerblue said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Yes- enjoy a few free pints for another corporation having your address/mobile number/email/age/sex etc etc etc....

saw this yesterday and was not interested

then when they've sold your info you can expect crank calls and a pile of junk mail to go with all the spam on your pc.

They can't legally sell your details to anyone. I really doubt this will happen will it.

rickmcfc said:
stonerblue said:

They can't legally sell your details to anyone. I really doubt this will happen will it.

read the very small print. I'd be surprised if they didn't

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.