Free coaches.

I would imagine that first come first served for the Etihad departure means exactly that however you would imagine they will say get on the same coach for the return home, in which case then you could leave bags/items on the coach

....but thats just what seems a sensible thought, it would be good if we can get confirmation from supporters services

just seen a tweet from Supporter Services saying you cant leave belongings on the coach - it will also be first come first served onto the coaches on the way home - its going to be chaos.

just seen a tweet from Supporter Services saying you cant leave belongings on the coach - it will also be first come first served onto the coaches on the way home - its going to be chaos.

Ludicrous but I expect nothing else, free coach or not, how hard is it to at least give out a ticket or voucher for the return journey at least so you're on the same coach?

City do a lot right but seem to employ people in customer services with no common sense and who hate City fans. It's like they are given a task and think, "How can we make this as difficult and miserable as possible for the people we are supposed to be helping."

Last edited:
That was my question

They have responded to a follow up question as follows:

Hi, there will be a scheduled stop for both journeys

All info they should have known we would want to know!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.