Free Live Stream - City v Timisoara (26/08/10)

CaliBoy said:
Living in California and trying to find Man City's games on tv is beginning to drive me insane. Unless it is against a big name opponent (Spurs, Liverpool) which ESPN2 or FSC showed out here in southern california, I cannot for the life of me find it showing anywhere. Anyone have any info on this, whether it be the tele or a livestream? I am addicted to the blues now, I need my Man City vs.Timisoara fix!

I'm in California too and it's not that difficult. In the past 3 years, I've missed a total of 2 games in all competitions which were not broadcast anywhere in the world. Between FSC, FSC+ and ESPN we get something like 9 out of 10 PL matches a week, which I've heard is more than they get in England. Failing that, just check this forum and you'll get internet feeds for every game.

i have a lap top, a 3G stick thing for internet, no eurosports and no clue how to get city live on my laptop! Help please?

ltr said:
CaliBoy said:
Living in California and trying to find Man City's games on tv is beginning to drive me insane. Unless it is against a big name opponent (Spurs, Liverpool) which ESPN2 or FSC showed out here in southern california, I cannot for the life of me find it showing anywhere. Anyone have any info on this, whether it be the tele or a livestream? I am addicted to the blues now, I need my Man City vs.Timisoara fix!

I'm in California too and it's not that difficult. In the past 3 years, I've missed a total of 2 games in all competitions which were not broadcast anywhere in the world. Between FSC, FSC+ and ESPN we get something like 9 out of 10 PL matches a week, which I've heard is more than they get in England. Failing that, just check this forum and you'll get internet feeds for every game.

Thanks for the reply Itr. It looks like I will be catching the game on a livestream feed either on ATDHE.net or the OS site that everyone is posting right now. By the way, what does Itr stand for.

I assume the official stream isnt alive yet or is it completely dead? I can't really tell, need to listen to some romanian again I quess.

anyone else struggling to get on the City stream?
If so, <a class="postlink" href="http://www.atdhe.net/23126/watch-manchester-city-vs-fc-timisoara" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.atdhe.net/23126/watch-manche ... -timisoara</a> is a goodun

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.