Free Live Stream - City v Timisoara (26/08/10)

watching:
<a class="postlink" href="sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/98701" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/98701</a>

Need sopcast and its romanian but atleast it looks good and it's quite self explanatory what happens.

official site is just a very black screen. I had it on the colour screen before it switched so figured I had it right. Still nothing

The Romanian streams work perfectly so I guess I am gonna have to guess the words again

CITYMANCS-REJECT said:
official site is just a very black screen. I had it on the colour screen before it switched so figured I had it right. Still nothing

The Romanian streams work perfectly so I guess I am gonna have to guess the words again
Can't even get the OS site to load.

CITYMANCS-REJECT said:

WHERE???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.