Free Live Stream - Club America v City(29/07/10@1am) UPDATED

have you heard the commentators at half time - non of them know who the players are who are coming on!

Is that Vieira or Cunningham???? haha

zinaldo1982 said:
Barry rubbish,one footed wanker,johnson overrated one trick pony and selfish.

We are going to need robinho to stay with us because this team is nowhere ready because of lack of creativity,it isn't toure and silva who are going to do it all.

everybody slated Ronaldo as a one trick pony aswel - he turned out allright though - not that im saying johnson will become as good as ronaldo - but - being able to do stuff effectively and create is a valuable trait to have - however i agree he is a bit selfish - never seems to use his full back - i think yaya was quality for that though - always trying to get the full back to press forward, even berated barry for not letting the pass run through to bridge.

balloteli.milner.torres.....sorry lads theres no room for you looking at this lol

Well what a formation NOT !!
Johnson never beat a man on the right flank for god knows how long.
Goes on a run beats 3 men and a defo penalty.
SWP might as well be sitting with me at home.
5 mins before half time they change flanks.
Ade has been running tirelesly but hes by himself up front.
Boyotta having a calm and collected game IMO.
Richards looks as though hes enjoying himself.
Yaya as you would expect but nothing brilliant at the moment.
See what happens in the second half !!

I must be bleedin mad, half cut, working away, sat bollocko in a crappy hotel in Jockland at 2 in the mornin paying £15 for broadband in the room to watch a bloody friendly against a bunch of Mexicans

Come on you Bluuuueeeeeeees

Did anyone see the bench? missed player on it, was Silva there? Hope too see him in second. How more was there?

BringBackSwales said:
zinaldo1982 said:
Barry rubbish,one footed wanker,johnson overrated one trick pony and selfish.

We are going to need robinho to stay with us because this team is nowhere ready because of lack of creativity,it isn't toure and silva who are going to do it all.

oi tosser have you EVER made a positive post?

Good game Swalesy. AJ looking good to me. Im getting really excited for the season ahead.

Jockidocki said:
Did anyone see the bench? missed player on it, was Silva there? Hope too see him in second. How more was there?

didn't see him mate?

I thought when swp and johnson swapped side we looked slighly better! ade needs some up front with him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.