Free Live Stream - Club America v City(29/07/10@1am) UPDATED

The Blue said:
have you heard the commentators at half time - non of them know who the players are who are coming on!

Is that Vieira or Cunningham???? haha

They dont realise theyre on air do they.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
I must be bleedin mad, half cut, working away, sat bollocko in a crappy hotel in Jockland at 2 in the mornin paying £15 for broadband in the room to watch a bloody friendly against a bunch of Mexicans

Come on you Bluuuueeeeeeees

Skin up dude (O:

The Blue said:
have you heard the commentators at half time - non of them know who the players are who are coming on!

Is that Vieira or Cunningham???? haha

pmsl at that, funny hearing them just randomly chatting...

Yanish strikes me as a bit of a raggy twat...

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
I must be bleedin mad, half cut, working away, sat bollocko in a crappy hotel in Jockland at 2 in the mornin paying £15 for broadband in the room to watch a bloody friendly against a bunch of Mexicans

Skin up dude (O:

sounds like a day off work for me! where the fuck is Jockland?

keemcfc said:
Oh and did anyone catch the shirt numbers?

Yaya = 42,
Silva = 27,
what's Harts number?
That's Joao Silva (Jo), not David. David is number 21, and is sat at home watching the game online like us.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:

Skin up dude (O:

Always travel prepared pal you should know that. Its a bit freaky in a comical way, Im stopping at the Zoo and have the window open. Its like sleeping in the Jungle when your heads a bit twisted, Some right noises coming out of there lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.