Free Live Stream - NY Red Bulls v City (25/07/10) UPDATED

any one know of any streams that are behind time and has to load the video ?? eg like you tube ? the conection on my work pc is sh1t but if i leave it to load on you yube it runs fine so is there such a link ??

city stew said:
any one know of any streams that are behind time and has to load the video ?? eg like you tube ? the conection on my work pc is sh1t but if i leave it to load on you yube it runs fine so is there such a link ??

try the iraqgoals link - its flash player

that's if you can put up with the yank commentator bustin his load every time Henry gets a touch<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:51 pm --<br /><br />yank commentators are well funny - apparently joe hart helped birmingham back into the premier league last season and with the camera solely focused on Taylor in net he stated Joe Hart still in the game for man city..class

agree, Jo was not having a bad game

Johnners is brilliant

-- Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:22 pm --

did bellers actually come on?<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:23 pm --<br /><br />boooooooooo ;)

cerebum said:
agree, Jo was not having a bad game

Johnners is brilliant

-- Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:22 pm --

did bellers actually come on?

-- Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:23 pm --

boooooooooo ;)

yeah, for Bridge at left back ;)

for fooks sake get real...we are shit ..we know we are and that's all we want...and we are definitely shit scared of success

tevez2202 said:
for fooks sake get real...we are shit ..we know we are and that's all we want...and we are definitely shit scared of success

Fook off back to red cafe !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.