Free Treble winners commemorative coin Seasoncard holders

MV5BMDkzMzVhYzctZGQ2OS00MzExLWJkMWYtZGYwY2Q1Y2RmMjhhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjY3NDYzMzA@._V1_.jpg

Got mine today. Packed well but, after seeing a picture earlier on here, I thought it was going to be a Medal made from Caramac. I'm happy with it and will go in my Blue Room in Thailand.

Had another look on ebay, there's one with a bid of £9.99. The sellers description:

The coin features the Club Crest and details of their triumphant victories in the Premier League, FA Cup and Carabao Cup, making it a unique and valuable addition to your collection.

Got mine today. Packed well but, after seeing a picture earlier on here, I thought it was going to be a Medal made from Caramac. I'm happy with it and will go in my Blue Room in Thailand.

Had another look on ebay, there's one with a bid of £9.99. The sellers description:

The coin features the Club Crest and details of their triumphant victories in the Premier League, FA Cup and Carabao Cup, making it a unique and valuable addition to your collection.
Even stealing a cup from them lot... meanie!

I don’t really remember signing up for this but had a notification that it’s being sent.

Straight into the cupboard with various other bits of City tat that’ll never see the light of day again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.