Free Treble winners commemorative coin Seasoncard holders

Mine supposed to arrive today but still with Royal Mail. Just looked on ebay and several sold for prices between £40 to £99.95
My Mrs is advising I put it on there but it’s going with the rest of my City stuff that I’ll probably never look at for years.

Got mine… it’s free so can’t complain but I wouldn‘t hand over too much to buy one. Really not my thing.

Mine arrived this morning.

Straight in the cupboard with all the commemorative season card tins and other assorted tat.

Nice of Pep to send a personal letter though, his hand must be fucked after signing them.

Got mine today. Looked at it for 30 seconds then stuck it back in its box. Will be nice to rediscover it and take a second look in about 20-30 years.

Those that are trying to sell it are precisely why they don't typically do things like this. You didn't have to ask for one if you didn't want it, give it to a friend or family that would want it, don't try to create a market for a free product you twats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.