Freecycle

There are some proper cheeky cunts on freecycle, mainly in the wanted ads. You seem them asking for a telly with the proviso that it must be a flat screen. Surely if you're on your arse and need a telly, any free telly would do.

We've used it to get free cardboard boxes to pack household items in when we moved. I had no idea boxes were so expensive to purchase.

After we moved and unpacked, we listed them again and other people came and hauled them away for their own use.

Good deal as far as I am concerned.

Couch-for-sale.png

Yeah saw some of the adds under the wanted section and thought the same thing. That's why I was a but dubious about the site.

I've offloaded loads of stuff on freecycle and the people who collect it are always really grateful. It's great to do it, avoids throwing stuff away and it makes you feel good. I only live round the corner from the tip but I prefer to make the effort and use freecycle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.