Frenkie de Jong(Signed for Barcelona)

Status
Not open for further replies.
These days i don't flinch if we miss a target, i never did much anyway. I just think we are so strong now with an academy that is starting to bear it's first harvest to really give us enormous strength. If Pep comes out and says start flapping, then i'd shit myself good and proper.
Well said, Pep seemed to be raving about them 2 Lyon lads, maybe his head was turned, who knows.

Well said, Pep seemed to be raving about them 2 Lyon lads, maybe his head was turned, who knows.
They gave us a proper hard time of it indeed bud. It is another beneficial byproduct of Pep making us so good isn't it, anyone who shines against us must be pretty shit hot. Ok some will just have extra readybrek that day but mainly the really good players stick out and tend to shine against us. Not in a bad way, we just play football and go toe to toe with like minded teams. Cardiff for instance would just boot the shit out of them all match turning it into a messy stop start affair as they just can't do the toe to toe stuff, just toe to head hehe.

https://www.telegraaf.nl/sport/2888...o&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=/dVew8Jv8p5

Frenkie de Jong chooses Paris Saint-Germain

Ajax almost certainly loses Frenkie de Jong to Paris Saint-Germain this summer and collects 75 million euros. The 21-year old midfielder prefers the French top club surprisingly above Manchester City.

A delegation from PSG, where the star players Neymar and Kylian Mbappé are also under contract, made a 'robbery' in Amsterdam on Thursday and would like to put the sum of 75 million euros requested by Ajax director Marc Overmars on the table. Overmars confirmed the visit of the French, but said that there is no final agreement yet and that more clubs have shown interest.

Mbappé
Paris Saint-Germain acted decisively. Mbappé recently called on his club leadership to bring in Frenkie de Jong. The only 19-year-old French striker was deeply impressed by the top talent from Amsterdam during the recent matches with the Dutch national team. Both top talents had contact with each other at the international matches. From Paris, there was no hesitation for a second.

The expected departure for PSG will be the most expensive and sensational transfer in the history of the Dutch Eredivisie and Ajax in particular. Virgil van Dijk remains the most expensive player in Dutch football history with 85 million euros, but when he signed a contract with Liverpool on 27 December last year, he already played in England at Southampton. De Jong pulverizes the Eredivisie record which is now in the name of Davinson Sanchez, who exchanged Ajax for 40 million euros for Tottenham Hotspur in the summer of 2017.

Manchester City
The fact that Manchester City eventually disappeared into the background in the last period may have to do with the news that the club is on UEFA's radar because of opaque constructions to circumvent the Financial Fair Play rules. When the deal is made public, the question is because both clubs are in an important phase of the season.

I thought PSG faced similar investigations. Yet they appear to continue spending with impunity.

Get on the phone with his dad Nigel, and get it sorted. Frankie is a potential world class, already he’s a more complete footballer than his brother Luuk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.