Frenkie de Jong(Signed for Barcelona)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The actual premise of the story is fake.

Simply writing City aren't at the table anymore because of FFP threats is simply two plus two.

If that were indeed the case, then De Telegraf have buried the actual story and must know City have already been found guilty and sanctioned, which we haven't.

Paris sending a delegation to Amsterdam and De Jong choosing them could be true, but the fact they have lied about why City aren't now interested casts a huge question mark over the whole story.

City signed a goalkeeper for £10m last night, did we not get the memo.
Which goalkeeper JT? Not heard a sausage on this?

Hopefully bollocks,but,if not,there is always another option.

And anyone who would choose PSG over playing for the Prem Champs is an odd fucker anyway.

The actual premise of the story is fake.

Simply writing City aren't at the table anymore because of FFP threats is simply two plus two.

If that were indeed the case, then De Telegraf have buried the actual story and must know City have already been found guilty and sanctioned, which we haven't.

Paris sending a delegation to Amsterdam and De Jong choosing them could be true, but the fact they have lied about why City aren't now interested casts a huge question mark over the whole story.

City signed a goalkeeper for £10m last night, did we not get the memo.

So psg haven't got ffp problems?

Definitely.

I just dont rate Neves as particularly special.
Fair enough.

I wouldn't mind Ndombele either, but it still remains to be seen if he can play as a lone pivot.

And as a Norwegian, I wouldn't mind Sander Berge either. Great potential, and I know for a fact we're monitoring him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.