Frenkie de Jong(Signed for Barcelona)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coutinho would be incredible for us. It’s hard for a playmaker like him to co exist with Messi. Anywhere else and he’d become unplayable again.

No he wouldn’t. He’s no where near Silva or KDB. Simply not as consistent.

If Pep is saying we won’t be spending 100mil I guess this lad won’t be coming. Barca and PSG won’t blink at that figure.

If Pep is saying we won’t be spending 100mil I guess this lad won’t be coming. Barca and PSG won’t blink at that figure.

Barca will not go that high either and like City will not enter into a bidding war, player will have to decide which sporting project he prefers. If he wants the cash, then Paris it will be. Fee PSG are willing to pay will be a starting point for negotiations with Ajax but it will never go that high unless the player prefers that move

The night they beat us 4-1 at home. Him and Firmino ripped us to pieces.

Our back 5 was Hart, Sagna, Demichelis, Mangala, Kolarov. The highlights will give you nightmares, we could've lost 10-1 that night.

You kind of mitigated your argument for him by reminding everyone of that defence!! He certainly scored some worldies but whether he's for us is debatable. And for the money Barca paid I'd think not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.