Frenkie de Jong(Signed for Barcelona)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All very quiet now on the FDJ front after the initial excitement of our 'secret' offer to Ajax.

I suppose we're keeping a low profile for the time being as the FFP tabloid news this week eventually becomes old news.

All very quiet now on the FDJ front after the initial excitement of our 'secret' offer to Ajax.

I suppose we're keeping a low profile for the time being as the FFP tabloid news this week eventually becomes old news.
Nothing can happen before the January 1st window anyway. So we are good.

I wonder whether our getting close to FDJ has rattled Barca’s cage and has contributed to the City are a bunch of cheats stories. Barca have a long history of creating lies and fire storms when things don’t go there way. Bunch of absolute arseholes Barca - no better than Madrid. Corrupt to the core yet wholly self righteous.

I wonder whether our getting close to FDJ has rattled Barca’s cage and has contributed to the City are a bunch of cheats stories. Barca have a long history of creating lies and fire storms when things don’t go there way. Bunch of absolute arseholes Barca - no better than Madrid. Corrupt to the core yet wholly self righteous.

Aspire to a winner's mentality rather than the paranoid victimization one

Aspire to a winner's mentality rather than the paranoid victimization one

That’s defensive. But the facts say otherwise. You behave like a bunch of cu**ts when things don’t go your way. Remember our FA Cuo Final and you lot planting stories. You are a big club but I’m sorry you have shortfalls on class from time to time. You are bullies with selected memory. Sorry if that offends.

That’s defensive. But the facts say otherwise. You behave like a bunch of cu**ts when things don’t go your way. Remember our FA Cuo Final and you lot planting stories. You are a big club but I’m sorry you have shortfalls on class from time to time. You are bullies with selected memory. Sorry if that offends.

Only thing that offends is drawing paranoid conclusions without facts, ignorant is no way to go through life

Only thing that offends is drawing paranoid conclusions without facts, ignorant is no way to go through life

There’s plenty of facts to link Barca to the Mancini leaks to the press. That’s not paranoia.

And don’t get me started on you receiving underhand payments and soft loans from the Catalan government. Barca are no pinnacles of virtue and as we saw with Neymar they will indulge in all measure of underhand dark arts.

There’s plenty of facts to link Barca to the Mancini leaks to the press. That’s not paranoia.

And don’t get me started on you receiving underhand payments and soft loans from the Catalan government. Barca are no pinnacles of virtue and as we saw with Neymar they will indulge in all measure of underhand dark arts.

Lets here the facts then...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.