Frenkie de Jong(Signed for Barcelona)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking pretty good this deal.

Been watching him since we have been linked, he can play this kid & can you imagine him with Foden & KDB WOW.

I know people will say Bernardo & Dave but the 3 I have mentioned will be City's midfield for the next 6 -8 years.

This is why I have said before if Sterling Foden, Bernardo, Sane, Jesus, Stones & Laporte are here for the long run then so is Pep, no way he's off in 2 years he is making his own dynasty.

Think your looking at £75-80m, this deal could reach with add ons.

If it's going to happen then it's January & big no fucking around Jorginio/ Sanchez style

1 big swoop boom there's the £ fuck you Barca

I'm no expert but he seems like the type of player where we should just pay whatever they want to get it across. By all accounts he's a generational talent and a perfect fit. If that's truly the case, any fee now will seem like a bargain in just a few years time.

We had agreed Everything for Jorginho until shit unloaded.
I wouldn't get executed until it's official.
But if we sign FDJ and he lives upto the potential of generational talent then it would be great.
He gets integrated into team slowly and Fernandinho slowly slowly fades out

We'll never know, but I've always strongly suspected that it was not Jorginho, but De Laurentiis, who fucked us over on that one, by making it a condition of releasing him that he go to Chelsea. That it was some sort of unspoken tie-in deal with Sarri.
This is different. That said, I'm not believing Sam Lee, the Holy Ghost, or anyone else until I see De Jong walk out of that tunnel.

Everything sounding good on this one. Never done until he's holding the shirt etc. but I thought we'd be playing massive second favourite to Barca on this one and it seems the other way around.

We'll never know, but I've always strongly suspected that it was not Jorginho, but De Laurentiis, who fucked us over on that one, by making it a condition of releasing him that he go to Chelsea. That it was some sort of unspoken tie-in deal with Sarri.
This is different. That said, I'm not believing Sam Lee, the Holy Ghost, or anyone else until I see De Jong walk out of that tunnel.

The Sarri situation was odd. He was effectively sacked with Ancelotti already appointed into his job. Greedy bastard De Laurentiis still wanted a compensation payment and knew he’d only get one from Chelsea. jourginho was a pawn in a bigger game but he and his agent told a few lies along the way - telling City repeatedly they knew nothing of the Chelsea deal when they clearly did; so they were clearly compensated for their deceit.

Lesson being , never deal with Napoli again ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.