Frenkie de Jong(Signed for Barcelona)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barca would do well to mark Txiki Begiristain closely on the Frenkie de Jong theme. As Johan Cruyff said, Txiki is smart and, above all, the City has a lot of money to sign. Barça must act fast or lose De Jong.

Barca has an added problem with Frenkie de Jong and is his agent Ali Dursun, who sees in his pupil the great business of his life, since he is his great represented because he has no other footballer of his own. For that reason it looks for that De Jong goes to the club that more pays to the Ajax and ... to him.

Am a bigger fan of rabiot to be honest. De jong might take us one step further but I think rabiot would be a more natural fernandinho replacement. Someone who plays the position and let's de bruyne silva dictate the flow of the game. Haven't seen enough of either tbh but think de jong would bring a new look to our midfield

Yeah, no shit, me too. Still don’t understand why we need FDJ when we have KDB, Gundogan, Merlin, Bernardo, Foden who could all act as a metrnome, but no-one close to Fernandinho when it comes to breaking up counters and winning back possession.

I think De Jong is exactly who we want to replace Fern. Great reader of the game, an interceptor who can tackle.

75m is probably just logical guesswork by the 'Mirror'.I can't see it being any less.

He's worth every penny and,on balance,i think we are right for each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.