Frenkie de Jong(Signed for Barcelona)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the final decision will be Ajax, if Barcelona offers 50 million euros and Man City and PSG offer 90 million, I doubt that Ajax will sell De Jong to Barcelona even if De Jong wants to play there.

I am relaxed, what happens is that several have stressed this issue I have only reported what seen the international press.

The point is if the player won’t move to the highest offer, the club have to consider that the player will be discontent and just hold out and move for free at the end of his contract or, they have to sell cut priced in the final year

Pep says no transfers in January.

Buy and then loan back or is it a Summer transfer?

Can’t help feeling we’ll need to do the deal for FDJ in Jan - even if he doesn’t show up till the summer. It’ll be a big risk in the summer when clubs will be able to buy knowing they can offload players to cover costs.

Can’t help feeling we’ll need to do the deal for FDJ in Jan - even if he doesn’t show up till the summer. It’ll be a big risk in the summer when clubs will be able to buy knowing they can offload players to cover costs.

Could be the plan to sign a deal in the window which takes effect for next season.

I'm sure we know what is required in order to secure him if our prime target

Quick question (and it's not directed at you, it's a general question); say we buy the lad for 75m of the queen's finest in january, yeah? If we have our current strongest XI fit and available to us, who makes way for him? Do you pay 75m for a lad to plant him on the bench? And yes, I have heard of squad rotation!
You could say the same of Mahrez at £60 million, surely in our strongest 11 Sterling would play over him. Or Bernado, who wouldn't take KDB's place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.