Frenkie de Jong

Well the good news couldn't keep coming forever. I still think he would be the best in his role under Pep. Hopefully both he and Ten Hag fail

It’s like the Haaland saga never happened lol people really believing the “95%” leak at face value. Breathe, guys
I do find it weird that it would be wrapped up so quickly. Current United is a club decent players join late in the market if they don't get the terms they want from better teams.

If the reports were from England I would have thought it was a response to us getting Haaland but I find it weird that it's Barca journos reporting this

would be strange.

for barca it would make sense to draw it out for 2 months more and get a bit more dollars

Ten Hag will probably play 4-2-3-1 in United then and made a pitch to FDJ. Lets see though. I dont quite believe it really.

Could be plausible the rags are desperate to make a statement of some sort,their a laughing stock and honestly wouldn’t be surprised they’d throw obscene amounts of money at the player Barca and the agent let’s just wait and see..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.