Frenkie de Jong

Can’t imagine this was ever a go, he’s reportedly on 400k now, god knows what Rags will throw at him to get him in.

Neither Pep nor agent says he IS staying... wording here. Its no 100% set in stone that he stays or leaves.
That’s the case for anyone but looks from comments as if he’s staying, which is good.

I’d be wounded if he goes to the rags, personally. He’s fantastic and would offer them something that’s levels above what they have now.

I’d be surprised by the lack of intent from him, though, if he does go. Wasted a few years at a club that’s run into the ground already only to hop to another because he’s familiar with the new manager who has to start well just to be given time.

Risky move when he needs some form of stability to show his ability and shine to recover his reputation.

I’d be wounded if he goes to the rags, personally. He’s fantastic and would offer them something that’s levels above what they have now.

I’d be surprised by the lack of intent from him, though, if he does go. Wasted a few years at a club that’s run into the ground already only to hop to another because he’s familiar with the new manager who has to start well just to be given time.

Risky move when he needs some form of stability to show his ability and shine to recover his reputation.
We can revisit this after tomorrow and see if more players than expected are saying goodbye. Like Gundogan for example, then we can relive the hope in FDJ. But rn we can only speculate. I hope he stays at Barca

I’m more concerned with United getting Eriksson. I think that’s very achievable for them, for nothing and he’d improve their midfield for sure.. I’m not exactly losing sleep over it, but just surprised there aren’t more links and whispers on him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.