Frenkie de Jong

giphy.gif
We will see

Still my No.1 choice. Love him as a player.

However, unless they suddenly find £14m in back-pay, they can''t afford to even suggest a swap that included Bernie.

If they did, we would take it.
If ever there was a City/Pep player it's this guy.

Gundo replacement, get him in now and learn the ropes before he leaves.

Still my No.1 choice. Love him as a player.

However, unless they suddenly find £14m in back-pay, they can''t afford to even suggest a swap that included Bernie.

If they did, we would take it.

They could afford a swap.

If both players were valued at €80m and Bernardo earned €300k/week at Barcelona...

They would book a €10m profit for the year after paying De Jong off.

I think the main obstacle is they don't want to get rid of arguably their best player apart from lewandowski.

Auba & Depay out the door not raising that?

I doubt it even moves the needle in terms of the wiggle room they need to create elsewhere to register players they have already signed!

Typical Barcelona, they value De Jong at £80m and Bernie at £65m.

I do have a hunch that Bernie might push it a bit more after last night.

Love the guy, but Frenkie would be a dream signing for us on many levels, personal opinion.

Age profile, mentality, technical aspects, ability to play 5, 6, 8 and 10.

Sadly, Gundo and Kev can't go on forever and having Phil, Grealish and De Jong, would ensure our creative spark for many seasons to come.

I would not want to see this guy at any of our Prem rivals. He is one of those rare players who, when on song, elevates those around him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.