Frenkie de Jong

We need an extra body in midfield with this season, world cup and all.

Phillips is clearly going to miss a lot of football and an injury to KDB, Gundo or Bernardo and we are seriously short.

FDJ is also a long term replacement for Gundo and we have to start thinking of that issue.

I don't disagree with any of that. But it won't be FDJ, it is obvious the club have absolutely zero interest in him.

This guy is quality and would be great under pep . Why are we not interested ?

mixture of things i reckon mate......... The wages, the fact Pep doesnt normally go back for players who change their mind on him, it seems Bellingham is the chosen one now for our midfield as well?

mixture of things i reckon mate......... The wages, the fact Pep doesnt normally go back for players who change their mind on him, it seems Bellingham is the chosen one now for our midfield as well?

I'm wounded by it but I think those are true, specifically the wages. Plus the fact De Jong does seem set on making things work at Barca despite being treated like shite this past Summer.

We went back for Laporte (and somebody else but I can't remember who) so I think it depends on the position - if it's a specific skillset required then the pool of players that fit is smaller.

Centre midfield, there's a load of them available and a lot who can be moulded - more so than centre back, probably why we went back to Eric.

I'm wounded by it but I think those are true, specifically the wages. Plus the fact De Jong does seem set on making things work at Barca despite being treated like shite this past Summer.

We went back for Laporte (and somebody else but I can't remember who) so I think it depends on the position - if it's a specific skillset required then the pool of players that fit is smaller.

Centre midfield, there's a load of them available and a lot who can be moulded - more so than centre back, probably why we went back to Eric.

yeah Laporte at that time was EXACTLY what we needed? I believe he also initiated contact over the move and explained why it didnt happen first time around and how he was now ready and the club did the deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.