Frenkie de Jong

My dream signing, always seen him as the man to succeed Kev.

Love this player.

Aston Villa poached Barca's director of football so not all is well behind the scenes of Barca.

A new person there might have different evaluations of the players and who they can actually hold on to and attract

But I don't see him moving.. as he's on a monster contract that City will never match and Barca won't take a chunk of his salary like they did with Coutinho.

Those fuckers hate City and will never make it easy for us! So not likely to happen just in terms of simple math! :(

Aston Villa poached Barca's director of football so not all is well behind the scenes of Barca.

A new person there might have different evaluations of the players and who they can actually hold on to and attract

But I don't see him moving.. as he's on a monster contract that City will never match and Barca won't take a chunk of his salary like they did with Coutinho.

Those fuckers hate City and will never make it easy for us! So not likely to happen just in terms of simple math! :(
Don't see why Barca would sell their only world class player. His contract is in line with what top players earn, if he gave the nod then I'm sure City would be there. As it stands it doesn't look like he wants to go.

Don't see why Barca would sell their only world class player. His contract is in line with what top players earn, if he gave the nod then I'm sure City would be there. As it stands it doesn't look like he wants to go.
Financial reasons. I think we will see more of it, sell FDJ? Get Gundo on a free. Its not a long term sustainable option but gets them through the next 5 years and money in.

They wont, he refuses to move. They'll clear Fati, Torres, etc first.

A Rodri and Frenkie midfield 2 would be unstoppable to get the ball from.

Lets Stones play in his more natural position too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.