Frenkie de Jong

FDJ is nothing like KDB.

Plus, few players want to leave Barcelona, unless they are benched. With Busquets leaving Barca, FDJ is likely to be a firm starter there. It's a pipe dream. We ain't signing all of Gvardiol, Rice and FDJ, not a chance.
I never said he was like Debruyne. He’s a world class creative player something we will miss when Debruyne gets injured as there will be no Gundo and probably no Bernado

We don't need all of Rodri, Rice and FDJ. Obviously. This, and Sane thread, is utterly pointless.
If we lose Bernardo and Phillips we do.

KDB will miss a chunk of the start of the season and long term his injuries will get worse, he for me will start to play a lot less games to prolong his career.

As said IF FDJ is available we should be on to it.

I never said he was like Debruyne. He’s a world class creative player something we will miss when Debruyne gets injured as there will be no Gundo and probably no Bernado

We didn't sign Kovacic to make him a squad player who watches from the bench three CMs such as Rodri, Rice and FDJ getting in each other's way.

Hope the talk about those Barca players is behind us now that we've bid for Rice.

Last edited:
The way this guy took the Rags for a ride was hilarious but a bit alarming at the same time. Wouldn't trust him leaving Barcelona and definitely wouldn't let it drag out even a bit if we are remotely interested.

I'm sure he has been investigated, I feel the wage demands would upset the applecart, hence Rice bid.
FDJ recently explained again this whole hullabaloo about his reported wages are bollocks.

Apparently he took a big wage decrease because Barça were going under. After two seasons Barça worked out what he was owed & added it to his reduced wage over the duration of his contract left.

That's where his now reported wage is quoted as being astronomical, where in fact his actual wage not exactly a pittance, it's what he's owed, on top of his reduced wage.

As for his preference for Barça? It's Barça, irrespective of their financial woes. They're still probably the second highest draw in world football behind Real, & City winning the tr3bl3 ain't gonna change that for most players.

Barça, City or Real on the same personal terms??? \0/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.