Frenkie de Jong

If the transfer forum was a washing machine, the FDJ thread is like my blue underpants I can see intermittently spinning through the viewing window.
It's there.. then gone again... then it's there... then gone.
Even when it goes away..... I just know it will be back at some point!!!

FDJ may not want to move, pointless discussion. We want Rice for a reason.
I think we need both, he is the only one who could takeover from Debruyne in my opinion. If we lose Gundo and Bernado and Debruyne gets injured who will feed Haaland

I think we need both, he is the only one who could takeover from Debruyne in my opinion. If we lose Gundo and Bernado and Debruyne gets injured who will feed Haaland

FDJ is nothing like KDB.

Plus, few players want to leave Barcelona, unless they are benched. With Busquets leaving Barca, FDJ is likely to be a firm starter there. It's a pipe dream. We ain't signing all of Gvardiol, Rice and FDJ, not a chance.

FDJ is nothing like KDB.

Plus, few players want to leave Barcelona, unless they are benched. With Busquets leaving Barca, FDJ is likely to be a firm starter there. It's a pipe dream. We ain't signing all of Gvardiol, Rice and FDJ, not a chance.
40M Phillips, 80m Bernardo, 50m Laporte, 30m Mahrez , we could do them all comfortably.

If FDJ is remotely available we should be all over it, IF he were to go to the rags it would not be good.

quick google of his contract situation: "The 2023/24 season would be the highest of all, as he'd receive 27.7m euros for both his fixed salary and bonuses. These figures could be increased with the variables."

40M Phillips, 80m Bernardo, 50m Laporte, 30m Mahrez , we could do them all comfortably.

If FDJ is remotely available we should be all over it, IF he were to go to the rags it would not be good.

We don't need all of Rodri, Rice and FDJ. Obviously. This, and Sane thread, is utterly pointless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.