Frenkie de Jong

As I understand it, the players agreed to those delays, and adjusted contracts accordingly. So they are not unpaid wages, they are simply due wages.

Don't know enough about the transfer fees owed, but I Would imagine other clubs have agrees to a structure that allows Barcelona to pay it off over time, like ours with Torres for example.

I totally agree, it spits in the face of 'the spirit of FFP' in either old or new version, But, I don't actually think there is much being done wrong in technicalities.
CLubs should stop making those deals with Barca... It should be ALL the basic money upfront (maybe with some add ons dependany upon performance, winning titles, the usual thing) and thats that

Clubs like ours owe these fuckers nothing and we shouldnt be helping them out....they are part of the original cartel that have tried to fuck us for years.

CLubs should stop making those deals with Barca... It should be ALL the basic money upfront (maybe with some add ons dependany upon performance, winning titles, the usual thing) and thats that

Clubs like ours owe these fuckers nothing and we shouldnt be helping them out....they are part of the original cartel that have tried to fuck us for years.
If Barca had not fucked over Laporta,Pep, Ferran and Tixki a few years ago, a lot of what has happened at our club would not have materialized and if it had considerably slower.

If Barca had not fucked over Laporta,Pep, Ferran and Tixki a few years ago, a lot of what has happened at our club would not have materialized and if it had considerably slower.
I get that and that should motivate them even more to not do that lot any favours

What’s the Barc v city friendly all about on the 24th?
Bernardo first half for city, second half for Barca?
All very strange part way through a very busy season,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.