Frenkie de Jong

100m? when did the price go up?

It didn't, it was presumably a flippant guess. But not entirely wild mind you, if Barcelona are happily accepting 75m-80m for him, without paying him his 17m outstanding wages, the reality is someone will have to pay that amount on top of the transfer fee to make it happen.

It didn't, it was presumably a flippant guess. But not entirely wild mind you, if Barcelona are happily accepting 75m-80m for him, without paying him his 17m outstanding wages, the reality is someone will have to pay that amount on top of the transfer fee to make it happen.
75m and them paying him off is a fair deal for me, and if it was that price I would hope we would be all over it.

75m and them paying him off is a fair deal for me, and if it was that price I would hope we would be all over it.

For whatever reason, it is obvious we aren't interested.

That deal would have happened elsewhere by now, if Barcelona weren't playing silly fucks, wanting to keep the full 75m. Meaning he either has to give up his 17m or someone else has to pay it directly themselves.

For whatever reason, it is obvious we aren't interested.

That deal would have happened elsewhere by now, if Barcelona weren't playing silly fucks, wanting to keep the full 75m. Meaning he either has to give up his 17m or someone else has to pay it directly themselves.
We need an extra body in midfield with this season, world cup and all.

Phillips is clearly going to miss a lot of football and an injury to KDB, Gundo or Bernardo and we are seriously short.

FDJ is also a long term replacement for Gundo and we have to start thinking of that issue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.