Frenkie de Jong

Been having a break from the transfer news for the last 2 weeks as I find it all abit draining.

But how likely is this deal looking ? Or is it more media/fan speculation

Been having a break from the transfer news for the last 2 weeks as I find it all abit draining.

But how likely is this deal looking ? Or is it more media/fan speculation

There’s more chance of me having a one night stand with Rachel Riley wearing a City shirt.

The rumour/story started in the Sun. I’ll leave it at that.

Thanks for the replies,
I won’t get giddy yet then!
Feel like de jong would be a perfect fit for peps system, personally can’t see the deal happening tbh.
Feel like allot of teams this year have got their business done early and next year will be very competitive, we need to bolster our midfield sharpish

I personally thought we were one short in the middle anyway, adding De Jong & Kova for Gundo covers that. Jack needs a backup and Mahrez is gonna need replacing in 2 years at most. A winger who can play both sides would be my call there. If pep has to use a larger squad during the transisiton for some of the older guys so be it IMO
Hahaha. I think you might be 2 years late. I'll be shocked if Mahrez is a City player in September. Shocked!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.