Friends of UEFA

Can't the club decide where to put them?

For example send them to a local EFL team playing at home on same night.

Loads in 209 (liverpool 93.20) last season, there were many many fights..plus with the boxes behind full of corporate away fans...

i get very upset at this sort of thing by manchester city i understand the corporate side of the game money, but free uefa friends tickets in corporate is just arse licking by the club and giving away free tickets to them ****s (uefa) when they will shit all over us again and again

why do manchester city fall for it every season ?? knowing how they treated us with FFP rule and all the fines and players squad reduction, and the small to non action taken by uefa over the racism of our players and then let fans into the stadium when a blanket banning order was in place ?? and then the liverpool scum fans attack the city coach and again nothing, so stick your free fucking corporate arse licking tickets and give the real city fans the tickets, or better still give them to the local community or schools

i get very upset at this sort of thing by manchester city i understand the corporate side of the game money, but free uefa friends tickets in corporate is just arse licking by the club and giving away free tickets to them ****s (uefa) when they will shit all over us again and again

why do manchester city fall for it every season ?? knowing how they treated us with FFP rule and all the fines and players squad reduction, and the small to non action taken by uefa over the racism of our players and then let fans into the stadium when a blanket banning order was in place ?? and then the liverpool scum fans attack the city coach and again nothing, so stick your free fucking corporate arse licking tickets and give the real city fans the tickets, or better still give them to the local community or schools

They are not necessarily freebies, they are different levels of corporate seating that the Champions League sponsors pay for.Its up to the sponsors how they allocate them

They are not necessarily freebies, they are different levels of corporate seating that the Champions League sponsors pay for.Its up to the sponsors how they allocate them

matey if they come under the umbrella brand (uefa friends) then they are going to be freebies, even if sponsors have been issued them by the club the will be freebies to the people turning up, it stinks and the club should hang there heads in shame

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.