Frimpong.

Stillsy said:
What a bellend this turnip is.

Shit at football and just a chopper.

I thought he looked pretty good tonight, but thanks for the insight.

He's young and learning, and been Wilshere's midfield partner since they were both 9 years old. Did in his cruciate ligament last season and was out for a year. Give him time to learn and to get those rookie mistakes behind him. He just loves Arsenal and is a teenager who talks a bit too much. If he was a City lad from your academy you guys would love him

He had a quality game to be honest, first time I've watched him properly. Apart from Pantilimon, I had him as man of the match. No mean feat in a midfield including Big Nige.

The type of player who will be hated by opposition and loved by his own fans….will be a player if he doesn’t believe his own hype and lose focus.

frimpongt.png

article-2067866-0EFDB2FA00000578-559_306x423.jpg

dench is a word i hear 13 year olds say..

proper **** he's just a shit balotelli and that's all he ever will be

nasri had the last laugh
1-0

lee-mcfc said:
dench is a word i hear 13 year olds say..

proper **** he's just a shit balotelli and that's all he ever will be

nasri had the last laugh
1-0
Apart from being black and having a mohican hes nothing like Mario. Mario is a flair player who plays upfront. Frimpong is a hard, tough tackling central midfielder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.