Frimpong.

2lik3h4.jpg

He's fuckin pony.

No talent whatsover, charging round like an idiot.

That **** will see red a fair few times this season

Plus he looks like an Aubergine

"Frimpong was the most important player for Arsenal… him and Wilshere were our toughest opponents."

Juan Roman Riquelme said that after we faced Boca Juniors during preseason. He's 19 years old and is getting back to full fitness from a cruciate ligament injury that had him out for an entire year. There's definitely more to come from this kid.

Arshavin23 said:
"Frimpong was the most important player for Arsenal… him and Wilshere were our toughest opponents."

Juan Roman Riquelme said that after we faced Boca Juniors during preseason. He's 19 years old and is getting back to full fitness from a cruciate ligament injury that had him out for an entire year. There's definitely more to come from this kid.

Was this from the Emirates Cup? Remind me who else was in it

And I'm sure they were their his toughest opponents, 2 players who act like fans(esp Fringpong) running round kicking and niggling a 30+ year old on a pre-season tour, it doesn't surprise me

It will be interesting to see if any players in real matches have the same point of view

Remember the youth cup game with Spurs Arsenal Frimpong was Arsenal's best player by quite a margin.

Looks like he's turned into a gobby bastard like Wilshere. Bunch of nasty cretins

VanPersie said:
mancunial said:
He was giving it large a few month back on twatter about Samir,s move average player at best.
He showed more bottle than Nasri shown in his whole 3 years at Arsenal.
Nasri has been good for City.

Not sure Frimpong is good enough technically, though Oxlade-Chamberlain certainly is

Crouchinho said:
Remember the youth cup game with Spurs Arsenal Frimpong was Arsenal's best player by quite a margin.

Looks like he's turned into a gobby bastard like Wilshere. Bunch of nasty cretins

Lots of players look good at youth level, we've had loads. I won't bother listing them because not many outside of City did do before they sunk without a trace.

An extreme example would be Ryan Babel, he looked like the next Henry at the U21 tournament a few years ago and well we all know what happened to him

Lost Pilot said:
Another Abou Diaby only a but more of a mouth and Gangsta, innit!

Didn't think he played anything like Diaby, Diaby plays more of an attacking midfield role and dribbles at defenders.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.