From 10 pts to 5 in seven days....

nobody can eat fifty eggs

Ha ha, a lot of rags and journos banging on before our game against the gunners about a 10 point lead trying to put pressure on us, where are they now? It was great to hear that our players are quietly confident of closing the deficit by the end of February and after today, so am I. Let's carry on plugging away at the lead, momentum is everything in football and we have it now.

Although it might go back up at some point, I'm confident they'll be in sight by the Derby.

According to some Rags United gained a point today. Exactly, work that one out. :-?

It could go either way...lots more twists and turns....

For me RVP is the difference at the moment....they only had two attempts on goal today but thats all he usually needs...they really are a one man team at present as far as attacking threat goes....if they lose him for any length of time they will be in trouble.

On the other hand we are being wasteful and still dont seem to have clicked as far as reachign last seasons heights in performances (though there has definitely been a change for the positive since the defeat to utd)

Its going to be very very close again

jrb said:
According to some Rags United gained a point today. Exactly, work that one out. :-?

Trying to pretend they aren't utterly kaking it like the twats they are.

They will say they gained a point because its a tough place to go etc etc but at the minute, thats a false premise.
They seem to be relying on the fact that apart from Arsenal they have travelled to all the top teams whilst we have got to go to Everton, Utd and Spurs.
In truth I dont care who we have to play, we need to catch them and win games and if we believe we are good enough to retain the title we have to go and win at OT and places like Everton (where we rarely succeed)
Lets just do what we have to do and see where it takes us.
United fans can think what they want.

a lot of teams will cause utd problems if they lose the midfield battle like they did today........spurs were all over them from long periods of the game......any away game utd have wont be easy....the big difference is rvp...he only needs one chance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.